Monday 11 May 2015

Research - Compare

I have also found other reference to my work. It shows influence and inspiration although I actually didn’t see the image till after I shot it. This is just an image that I found on Tumblr when looking for some inspiration and research for my project.  

                            http://imgkid.com/black-and-white-bird-photography-tumblr.shtml

My image:  

You can clearly see the link to the above image. The way that the tree with no leafs on is coming in the frame from the left, Also the birds are flying in the same direction. Even down to the cloudless sky. It’s so strange how close these images are when I really didn’t see it till after I printed the image. Maybe this means that this is a popular image? However I do like that the birds are in the forefront of the frame, they are the main focus in my Image where I feel they kind of blend in in the top image.

No comments:

Post a Comment