Wednesday 6 May 2015

Medium Format Contact Sheet 2

This was just a little something that I tried. The idea was to make sort of a little studio to put the pigeon in. the idea behind this was to be able to see the detail in the birds.


Enlargements: 



These images where really hard to focus. So none of them are really usable. I could see this straight after looking at my contact sheet. However I still enlarged them to get a better look.

Overall:

However I really don’t think that this was a successful outcome. I don’t like the look of the images, I was expecting the background to be completely black, however the reflection from the studio lights that I used has caused a grey(ish) background. I guess this could be fixed in the darkroom however this is way too much to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment