Sunday 11 November 2012

Shoots

Yesterday i decided that i would go back to Redcar to re-shoot a roll of film that didn't work out as planned earlier in the project. The camera i was using wasn't working properly so the film didn't wind on. Basically just a blank film. Hopefully it will be second time lucky and i will have some really nice shots from this attempt. I'm really quite scared about processing this as i think i have some really nice ones and it will be too late to re-shoot for the 3rd time. Also be a new location to add to my work as Ive shot a lot in Hartlepool and Middlesbrough.

I also need to print some images from my contact sheet 9 and 10. So im going to have to go in tomorrow to get this done and also start to scan my final prints in and get that side of the work done. Time is no longer on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment