Thursday 15 November 2012

Comparisons - Richard Sandler VS Me

I have just realised how one of my final images has been strongly influenced by an image that i researched right at the beginning of this project. I think that it has some of the same qualities that this Richard Sandler image has. 

Richard Sandler
My images
I think that these are both similar in the way that the homeless men are both sat on the floor and looking at the people walking past and not in the direction of the photographer. Also the subjects in the image are on the floor and its almost like the people walking past are looking down on them, maybe because socially they are better than them or because they pity them. I think that now i have put these images together you can see a clear resemblance and influence in my work by Richard Sandler. Even though when i was taking this image i wasn't really thinking about influence, maybe it was subconscious?

No comments:

Post a Comment