Wednesday 14 November 2012

Contact Sheet - 12

The out come of the 2nd roll of film shot at Redcar. This is my favourite of the two as i think that i got some really nice up-close shots and felt more comfortable shooting. Again same with the last one some of these images are a bit too dark and loose a lot of detail. However i think that there are a lot of nice ones so I'm not too bothered. 


Enlargements: 


this is one of my favourite images. I like that there is a lot of people in the background yet you focus mainly on her. she really stands out and i think she pops off the page. i like the contrast in the image. When creating this as one of my final prints however i will be sure to make sure that i don't loose detail in the blacks and that my whites are white not gray. Maybe add more contrast. 


I'm so excited about this picture! because of all the trouble Ive been told from people taking pictures of police etc i was in two minds if or not to take this picture. (i know shes not the police but i recon shes a right bitch) but anyway i got into my mams car and as she pulled out the space i begged her to stop and i just took it, least i knew i could make a quick getaway. Looks like the neg is really mucky and scratched in the top right corner however this is just the window of the fruit and veg shop (seriously should wash them as it isn't very inviting is it). Also like how you can see a bit of the car so you know what she is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment