Saturday 3 November 2012

Damian Brandon

I was trying to find some research that kind of resembled an image that i had taken of a homeless man in London to see how it compared. However when i was looking on google images i came across this by Damian Brandon what i find really quite beautiful. I like the soft tones in the image and how it is not too contrasty. I also like how he has put a boarder around the images and a little title at the bottom, i think that this adds a lot more to the image. Don't really like the addition of his website though. 


 

i decided to have a look through his blog what mainly seemed to be wedding, family based pictures what although nice didn't really interest me. So i decided to go onto the website instead were there is a bigger range of images to see more easily in stead of traipsing through his blog. 



This is another one of his images i find beautiful. I think the shadows add detail too the image. I think without these it might look a little flat. I also like the idea that the ladies head has been cropped out. Shows just a small bit of her but you can kind of get a feel that she is a fashionista. 



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment