Friday 9 November 2012

Contact sheet - 9

On this roll of film there is shots from both London and Middlesborough town. I'm not happy with this roll as i feel that quite a lot of the images are dark or really just not of relevance. I think that there maybe one or two that could be enlarged to see the quality of them, however I'm really not happy with this at all. I think that there really badly composed and not focused or exposed well at all.


Enlargements: 


One of my main aims in this shoot was to experiment with reflections. When looking at the contact sheet i felt like this didn't come across as none of the images i was expecting to be good were not. However this image i really like. At first i just overlooked it as it was just something i took to set the settings correctly on my camera, however i really like it. I like the proportions of the image and how you don't see loads of sky, its more floor and the reflection, this shows you the top of the building. 


This is almost like a silhouette its that dark! i do really like though that all around the 2 boys is dark and black and yet they are so bright. It makes them really stand out the image. I also really like the patterns created by the branches, it brakes up the skyline. 


This is one of the last shots i did when i was in London. This was from convent garden. i like the image when you look at it from afar however when you get close you can see that it is blurred, and has a lot of movement in it. i also think that the white areas in the image are really bleached out. I think that you can tell i was tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment