Wednesday 14 November 2012

Contact Sheet - 11

This was the first roll of film that i shot on my 2nd trip to Redcar. I'm so happy that these have turned out and that there is some really nice shots on here. The weather was a bit dark and damp so that's why some are really dark. I didn't change my settings correctly, and i didn't want to use a flash gun. 


Enlargements: 


i actually sat on a bench for ages just to get this image, building courage up to actually put my camera to my face and take the shot. The girls didn't really look the nicest of people. However I'm really glad that i did. I like the image and i think that its something you can only really get every so often its not a picture that you can take all the time. I also like all the posters in the background (shop window) as i feel it adds detail to the image.  


If i would have just stopped walking and maybe got a little bit closer to the man i think that this would have been one of my favourite images. You should have seen the man eating the fish and chips, think he was scared someone was going to take them off him! Its nice how he is stood in the light coming from the gap in the buildings. Think that this highlights him and stops him from getting lost in the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment