Tuesday 26 November 2013

Paper Problems...


I think I made the stupidest mistake ever and possibly quite an expensive one. I was in the darkroom and I only really need 1 final print to do, I had done one but I wasn’t happy with it so went back and did another. I had the timer on setting it all up and then pressed the button to switch it off. I bent down to get a sheet of paper and I was getting it out and all of a sudden I thought, “My eyes must be getting used to this now I can see everything” yehhh that never happened. I had pressed the wrong button and the timer had come on and I really didn’t think anything off it. When I put my print through the processor it came out the other side and all looked well for about 3 mins then the rest of my print faded from orange to black!! Hope to god all my paper isn’t like this… I cant look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment