Monday 11 November 2013

2nd 35mm Colour Film

Again this is just another quick 35mm roll of film that i did just as research. I did this because in the first attempt i really couldn't capture the shallow depth of field and this is what i was really aiming to do with this one. However i don't think that it worked at all. I think that its so hard with a 35mm film camera. It really makes me appreaciate the 5x4 camera and what they can do. I was so disappointed with this that i only made one enlargement that i though had worked properly and even that wasn't sharp!



I like this picture of my sister, i really like the colours and the background but it really isn't sharp or in focus. I like the framing and everything. This maybe would be a good shot to try and re-create with the 5x4 cameras. 

There was really nothing worth printing on this roll of film. Really not happy with it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment