Wednesday 13 November 2013

2nd 5x4 Colour Film

Yet another terrible contact sheet made by me!!! Seriously in need of some tips if anyone is willing. I am really happy with how these have came out, I wasn’t hoping for much because I had a bad time trying to capture these. I did have an accident because I forgot to close the shutter before I took the slide out of the dark slide. 





I am really excited to get into the darkroom to start enlarging these images. I like the background and the colours created by the leaves and things in the background. I think that using a background/setting like this is much better than some of the plain ones that I have used in previous shots. I think that this is something I am going to try and look at more in the rest of these portrait images.  

No comments:

Post a Comment