Thursday 6 February 2014

Notes:-

Things to note so far:


  1. Reversible dust cover offers a great way to advertise your work and show more than one image. Also can make a ‘panic cover’ for any controversial projects that I might want to be doing ‘ey ey’
  2. Having an image over 2 pages is something I DON’T want to do, only in the exception that it increases the impact of my image – like the boys on the motor bike in skins & punks. 
  3. Really need to think about the size of my book. Bigger isn't always better. Need to think where I want it to be presented and how I want it to be used. A big book would be good for presenting work (almost like a portfolio) but not really good for carrying around with me. 
  4. No uneven boarders! Especially if I am to put an image over 2 pages. 
  5. Really consider what layout works for each image. I want my images to be strong and powerful not just a running theme through the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment