Friday 26 April 2013

Internet Research - Bryce Canyon National Park

http://www.terragalleria.com/parks

Came across this website when an artist i was following on google+ posted an image from it, and i have found some beautiful landscape shots on it. Based in national parks in America. I have kept the information at the bottom of the image.


The colours in this image are just beautiful. Really bright almost fire colour orange. This is because of the lighting, sunset. Its so rich and bright, and i also the sun beams created by the sun being blocked by the rock on the right is beautiful. It really helps to create that bright orange colour.


I simply like what the picture is of. I like the shapes of the rock. I have never really seen rocks in that shape before. It has a really square look to it. Looks like maybe the side of a mountain or something. I also like the tall spiky rocks as well. I know it sounds daft but it is what i think Mars would be like.


I like the way that the rock is kind of framing the mountain behind in this shot. Its really clever composition. I think without that gap in the rock the shot would be really boring. I also think its nice the way that the light isn't really hitting the rock near the gap yet its hitting and highlighting the mountain behind. This draws your attention to this part of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment