Thursday 25 April 2013

Ansel Adams

Ansel Adams in my view is like the daddy of landscape photographer. I really like the detail in the images and how Sharp his images are. The image below really stood out though in my view from the rest...


Yosemite Park California

What really draws me to this image is the depth of field. Its almost as if only the centre of the image is in focus, (the bridge and the trees in line with the bridge) I think its nice how you can see the mountain in the background, this is something that i would first think of when i think of an Ansel Adams picture so its fitting that it still makes an apearence however its not the main focous of the image. Its just a really  subtle and tranqual image and i think it may be my favorite. Its not too overpowering.

1 comment:

  1. 'tilt/shift' is something you can do with the movement on large format cameras and is something that emulated a lot now with digital post processing and within apps like instagram!

    ReplyDelete