Thursday 25 April 2013

Fay Godwin

Fay Godwin has so many beautiful landscape images to choose from i tried not to pick the typical ones that i would normally go for, i wanted to see beautiful things in the more interesting ones rather than pick easy images to look at...


The aspect of the image that really attracted me to it is the the patterns created by light in the image.     I like the way that the light is hitting the waves and creating shadows and also really bright areas. Also the pattern created in the sand the way that the water has rippled over it.




This is my favourite image, there is such a contrast between the stillness of the landscape and the fact that there is what looks like a burnt out mini. I think it just looks so weird and out of place. This also shows a relationship between humans and how we effect the landscape, this seems to keep coming up in my research for this project. I think that it is also really important that there isn't much going on behind the car as i think then the image may become too busy and you will loose the effect and impact made by the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment