Wednesday 24 April 2013

Confused!?!

So a few weeks ago i hunted the internet for reseach to put inot my blog for Landscape. I made loads of little files with the names of the photographer and was just dropping them in. I started to put them into by blog and didnt really think anything of it. But the other day when i had my tutorial Antony said that he didnt realise that one of the pictures i had under Ed Weston was his work... This made me think, and i decided to check and i actually dont think it is but i still really like the image. Now im worried if all the rest of the reseach i have left to put on is right? arghhh just my luck..

anyway i decided to put the image on anyway and if anyone could tell me who took it i would be greatfull.

 
 

 I like the tone of the image, has a warm feel, almost sepia tone. I think that this makes the image look aged and worn, what I find really nice. I like the patterns created by nature in this shot. The was the branches make the image almost appear cracked in areas, and also breaks up the negative space. I like the way you can’t see a definitive line between the horizon and the sky. It all just merges into one, maybe due to mist or fog? Also like the use of a person in the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment