Tuesday 28 April 2015

"NO SUCH THING AS SOCIETY"

Struggling to find a subject matter for my major project, then I stumbled across this image on the cover of a book. The reason this was so important is because I have grew up with my dad who has always had a shed full of pigeons, went/held pigeon meetings around me. This image was almost like the person was handing me the answer to my problem. Holding out something that was right there all along. Documenting what I know, and something that is a big part of my life.



Square format is something I hope to shoot in. also the use of people in the shot, something I also want to experiment with. As I intend to look at both pigeon collectors and also “street peckers”. Like the urban landscape of the image (behind the subjects).    

No comments:

Post a Comment