Friday 17 April 2015

Evaluation

Evaluation:
The purpose of this project was to create a professional business pack that could be used as a professional working photographer. Working to a brief that had set requirements that I had to produce. This included professional photography C.V, invoice, receipt, letter head and other documents that will be used for my business. As well as producing a business pack I also had to create a digital and physical portfolio of my work.

Throughout this project I carried out research that would help me fulfil the brief, this included looking at existing documents from other companies, as well as revisiting my own to update and edit slightly. I presented this research on a blog, link shown on my digital submission. This was really useful as it helped me know exactly what each document should look like and what was required on them.

Time management was something I had an issue with, I feel that my research file would have a lot more evidence in if I kept on top of it and blogged throughout the project. However I think that I managed to get on top of my time management and produce what was required to fulfil the brief.


Although I don’t really want to pursue a career in photography, and therefor won’t really need the business pack that I have created I think that it’s useful to have, and also I now have a better understanding of what is needed to be a freelance photographer. Overall I am happy with my outcome and feel that I have successfully fulfilled the brief I was set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment