Thursday 16 April 2015

Business Documents - Post Cards

When creating my business cards, again I decided to keep the information simple. I just wanted a way for potential clients to contact me. When I get more of these printed I will hopefully have a professional blog, and also a working website to add onto the information on the back. This will give clients a means to see more of my work.

I also decide to use one strong image for all the postcards, unlike the business cards that I used a number of different images for. However the image that I did use is made up of 9 portrait images. So it does show a number of my pieces of work, especially from this series.            


Below shows the prices that are offered from Moo. I decided to get 50 card printed as this would cover my final show. I also didn't want to get too many printed as I intend to add more information onto the back. Also I might want to change the image at some point.             

No comments:

Post a Comment