Monday 11 May 2015

London Contact Sheet 3 ...


Scans:


Quick scans to have a better look. (please ignore the quality)


This is similar to another image that I captured in London, however the birds are smaller in the shot, this would be great as maybe part of a mini series with the other image, Maybe showing the birds getting closer. I do really like the pattern the trees branches paints across the sky, breaking it up and adding tone and detail. Also unlike the other image the sky is darker so it wouldn’t bleed into a boarder when I would print it.  




The addition of human interaction was something I was desperate to find in these shots. This keeps a link to the images of the pigeons that are captive and still shows the interaction we have with birds that live free. This will defiantly be an image that I will enlarge and work on, possibly one of my final images.




No comments:

Post a Comment